what you’ll be doing
We are currently looking to expand our Sales, Field & Support team with the addition of a Sales & Business Development Engineer (f/m/x), who will be responsible for driving revenue growth by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities while also serving as a technical expert to customers and partners. The ideal candidate will have a combination of sales and technical expertise to effectively articulate the benefits of Taurob´s robots to customers, partners, and stakeholders.
The Sales & Business Development Engineer reports directly to the Vice President Sales. Within this role you will deal with:
- Exhibiting and promoting our revolutionary technology at conferences, trade fairs, webinars, and other events
- Coordinating customer demonstrations, Proof of Concepts, and workshops with our Field Engineering team
- Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities (B2B complex products), with a focus on converting prospects into long-term, loyal customers
- Grooming/multiplying the relationship with key account customers and driving sales growth in our core industries
- Analyzing customer needs and transforming applications from tenders and RFPs into technical-commercial proposals in cooperation with the team
- Supervising and reporting of sales targets
- Coordinating sales efforts with the team and other departments
- Analyzing and being aware of the market’s potential and competitive landscape
- Collaborating with stakeholders to introduce our robotic inspection and maintenance robots to a variety of facilities such as oil and gas plants, chemical plants, power plants, utilities, and more
- Discovering emerging market trends and executing outbound activities to pursue new sales opportunities
what you’ll bring
We are a dynamic, international team who values passion and a drive to push things to the next level. If you think you sound like this is a good fit, for this role you will also have:
- Proven work experience as a manager or team leader in sales
- Comfortable with technical concepts (mechanical, electrical, and software)
- At least 3 years of experience in the energy or other capital-intensive industries
- Degree in engineering, business administration, sales, marketing, or a related field
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- A high level of self-motivation, a proactive attitude, and a target-driven way of working
- Natural talent for selling
- Passion for new technology
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent ability in English, other languages are a plus
- Pluses: Familiarity with state-of-the-art CRMs, experience in inspection and maintenance of industrial plants.
what’s in it for you?
We are an equal-opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants. For this full-time role we offer a salary of at least EUR 45,000,00 gross per year plus performance related variable remuneration, however, overpayment is possible depending on your skills and experience!
In addition to the salary and great working environment, we also offer a wide range of benefits.
- Flexible working hours and partial remote work
- Company conditions for lunch at nearby canteen
- Fresh fruit and coffee
- Direct public transport access (2 min U6) and free parking
- Regular social events and holiday party
we look forward to receiving your application complemented by your full CV, letter of motivation and relevant documents!